What We Collect:
At Avionic Instruments LLC, we collect and use your personal information to assist you with your inquiries, improve our services and provide support to the very product we sell. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional information will be collected about you. The personal information that we may collect includes:
- Contact details, such as your name, title, organization, postal address, fax number, telephone number or email addresses; and
- Transactional Data; and
- Product information.
We also automatically collect and temporarily store the following information about your visit:
- The name of the domain you use to access the Internet (for example, yahoo.com, if you are using a Yahoo account, or name-of-business.com, if you are connecting from a commercial business domain); and
- The date and time of your visit; and
- The pages you visited; and
- The address of the website you came from when you came to visit.
How We Use the Information:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the follow reasons:
- Provide the products or services you (or your company) have requested; or
- Help us make our website more useful to visitors; or
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies; or
- Internal record keeping – We may use the information to improve our product and services; or
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection. The information collected is necessary for the purposes set forth above. Without this information, you may not be able to take advantage of some of our products or services.
Legal Basis for Our Use of the Information
We will use the information you provide for the above purposes if:
- We have obtained your consent; or
- It is necessary to perform a contract to which you are party (e.g., to process your payment and deliver the products you have ordered); or
- If we have a legitimate interest in doing so (including a legitimate interest in performing marketing activities, research activities, data analytics, internal administration functions, processing and enforcing legal claims and conducting our business in compliance with all applicable laws, relevant industry standards and our policies).
Personally Provided Information:
You do not have to give us personal information to visit our website.
If during your visit to our website you provide Avionic Instruments, LLC with personal information, such as your name, title, organization, address, fax number, e-mail address or telephone number, we may collect and use that personal information to provide you with services or information that you request, or to communicate with you for other purposes.
You are not obliged to provide your personal information. The failure to provide your information shall have no legal consequences.
When individuals apply to work at the Avionic Instruments LLC, we will only use the information they supply to us to process their application and to monitor recruitment statistics. Where we want to disclose information to a third party, for example if we want to take up a reference or obtain a ‘disclosure’, we will not do so without informing them beforehand unless the disclosure is required by law.
Personal information about unsuccessful candidates will be held for up to three years after the recruitment exercise has been completed; it will then be securely destroyed or deleted.
Your Rights in relation to Personal Data
You have right to access, modify, rectify, limit and to portability or delete any personal data as well as a right of opposition, if necessary subject to legitimate and imperative reason, to the processing of these data.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time on grounds relating to your particular situation. We ask you to provide reasons and legitimate interest to back up your objection. In case of a legal objection, we shall no longer process your personal data unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interest, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. We shall inform you on the grounds of our decisions.
Avionic Instruments LLC.
1414 Randolph Ave.
Avenel, NJ 07001
In no event do we sell any of the information collected or stored about you. We are the sole recipient of your personal information and shall not process your personal data to third parties.
Our websites may contain links to websites not affiliated with Avionic Instruments, LLC.
Avionic Instruments, LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites.
For website security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we may employ software programs to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. In the event of authorized law enforcement investigations, and pursuant to any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 21 May 2018.